Monday, June 2, 2008

Nothing to do with animation, Wyoming Trip...

I can never resist an invite to a new place. I'm that guy that you really need to think before asking "hey patrick, you should come visit" because i will. This is what happened when artist Kristin Dalton was visiting New York City last month. I made a few client meetings in Denver in order to write some of the trip off, and off I went in the middle of a super busy production schedule (we're doing over 5 commercial gigs at once, as well as my short masks here at blend), but it was SO worth it. Not only did i get a chance to meet kristin's friends and family, but i got to do things that a nyc metro-sexual dude NEVER gets to do, like shooting guns (my fav was the 357 mag, 9mm pictured above), four wheeling, branding cows(me and dan the rancher pictured above), drinking 50 cent pbr's, and eating yummy biscuits and gravy (thanks becky!). It's amazing how little we americans travel within our own massive country!