Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Woodstock Film Festival this weekend...

(photo above: Bill Plympton, Arthur Metcalf, Patrick Smith with champagne at Woodstock Film Festival 2007) This year, since my new film isn't ready, I'll be a judge at the Woodstock Film Festival in Woodstock, NY. I love this festival for so many reasons, but primarily, it's always my official way of welcoming the autumn, my favorite season. My fab producer Noelle Vaccese and her sister Joy animated the signal film (an animated intro to each screening with the woodstock logo at the end), so they will be in attendance, along with Signe Baumane and Bill Plympton, who are also judging. Any filmmakers out there, i highly encourage you to submit your work to them next year! (photo below: Noelle Vaccese and Patrick Smith at Woodstock 06)